Friday, October 17, 2003

Hey, see, I told you I'd be back to vent this week. First things first, D3Powerhouse should get a real link, so here it is. Thanks guys.

Anyhoo, second up on the list is to complain about how we haven't had a show in three friggin' weeks! Two days off and an early dismissal (not that I'm complaining about that, mind you...), all on Mondays! What the heck is this?! I know you’re all just dying to hear some more crappy punk and ska, and the stimulating conversations between me and the Rock-Ape that is Pie, so you all should be outraged. I demand that we have more Fridays off! Screw those Political shows; just give me 40 minutes of air time a week!

So, its Friday, and that’s a good thing. Nothing much happening in the Toner World, punk is still stupid and ska is still happy, Ramen is still cheap, and marshmallows are good. OH! Hold, up, yo! Groundbreaking news: NIKE HAS BOUGHT OUT CONVERSE! Yeah, that’s right punkers and punkettes, our beloved shoe is now supposedly sporting the trademark Swoosh and the prices are being jacked to 50 bucks! This is insanity! We need a new sneaker and now! I suggest every one go directly to Sport-Mart (that’s where they’re the cheapest, believe me, I’ve looked) and buy as many pairs sans-Swoosh as possible.

So that’s about it. Catch y’all on the flipside, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home