Sunday, October 19, 2003

Wow, Sunday night, school tomorrow. Bah. No show. I blame the fascists, who do you blame?

Well I was walking down the street with my head held up high, thinking everything was alright;
When a big fat bird came and crapped on my head, and it’s the story of my life!

I’m feeling so groovy, it sucks.

God Bless Joe King.

Anyhow, its still Sunday. Uh, oh. Hey everybody, here’s a shocker:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is NOT a true story. Nope. Never happened. Not true. There never was a cannibalistic Texas family. Some of the stuff is based LOOSELY on a man named Ed Gein, or Gien or something, but he inspired the killers in Silence of the Lambs and Psycho and many others, so everyone needs to shut up.

Punk is still stupid.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home