Monday, October 27, 2003

Yo, s'up yall? I could not be in a better mood. Lets reflect on this good day, shall we? First, picture day, so I walked around the school in a black suit, skinny checkered tie and a ska button. I felt so rude. I wanted to skank to all my classes, but I don't feel like looking like a complete dork, if I don't already. My classes went well, and Toner Radio came back with a vengence. Old school, yo. All ska, all happy. Part of this killer mood is due to a little ditty, called "Trapped Like Rats in Myer's Flats" by Slow Gherkin, an awesome ska band off Asian Man. Mike Park is the man. I started a comic-journal and need a site for hosting. Someone find me one. The comic is gonna be called, "My Stupid Life," cause my life is stupid. As is punk. But anyway, yeah, web comic. I need a better style. I think I did all my homework, how about you? Oh, I'll close with a haiku I wrote for english.

College aps again
Last name first name parent's name
The process repeats

Oh, also, Kairos tommory. Ugh, not looking forward to being drugged, LSD'd, and strapped to a chair while they flash a light and words like "Jesus" and "Salvation" on a giant screen 'till my mind cracks and I go all, "Oh, I love the world!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home