Saturday, November 01, 2003

Hey, look, a new post. What say we all read it, eh?

First things first, I must take back everything I have ever said against Kairos. It was great. Can't say why, it just was. If you have the chance to go soon, go. I wish I cold go back, I really do.

Next up, I got the new Joe Strummer album and I must say, it is great. RIP Joe, we miss you. London's still calling for you.

Thirdly, Halloween was a rocking grood time. I went as Indiana Jones. What did you go as? Highlight of the evening: Learning to glow-stick dance and all the disturbing jokes. Low-light of the evening: the large disappointment I got from one of my friends. Can't say why, but lets say you'd be disappointed too if you knew what happened. Come on, retard, grow a backbone and use your head, okay? Stuff like that shouldn't happen. Other than that, it was grood.

So that's about it, it's almost 2:30 and I really just got up, guess Kairos takes a lot out. I'll check y'all later, live that fourth. Word,

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home