Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I listen to you for hours, I'll listen all day; just keep hitting me the right way. Sing your song in the shower- cause you got a way to say what I can never say right - right on. When I feel weak you make me feel strong- make me feel strong- I won't say your name, but you know who you are. I'll never be the same again now - no way. I just want to say: Thank you for playing the way you play.

Descendents - Thank You - Everything Sucks

Man, I know I've been giving "Everything Sucks" a lot of play lately, but it can't be helped, the album is just that good. There are so many songs that are awesome, high energy, crazy drums, but the lyrics are just as good. One you should check out- "I'm the One." Really, if you use Kazaa or something to that effect, grab this track. Please. Also, once every so often, a track on an album will just slap me in the face and make me think, whoa. Well, the hidden track does this. It's an instrumental song, and the guitar riffs are great, not to mention the drums. Really, that is the best drumming I've heard on a song in a long time.

School was a'ight, as usuall. I have so many "projects" I have to complete, such as-

Wick Comic Strip
Volleball Player for Gym
Jugbreak WAD's
Film Club Movie
Video Yearbook Trailer

And now, I have to make sketches for a telivision backdrop for the AV room. Gahh! Too much crap. I need money, I think I should start charging for my services. I should get going, but eh, I'm going to U of I on Friday, so, blah to you all.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home