Sunday, November 09, 2003

Name change and whatnot. Oops, forgot a quote. Uh...

Shove all your problems under the rug, then you wonder where the smell came from; rotting out from the inside.

Descendents - Rotting out - Everything Sucks

I decided to add the record album after the song, just in case. I loves that album, it is so wicked cool. Anyway, this post is really just in order to update the blog, my sis now has one, and like I said, I changed the title.

Man it's friggin cold outside. I had to rake leaves. I wanted to just rake them into my drive way and set fire to the lot, but no, "that's against the law!" and "no, it's too close to the house!" and "no, your leg is on fire!" Stupid world.

I like warmth, but I really like the winter. Someone needs to invent warm snow. Or room temperature snow. That would be fun. I hope I do something today, I'm getting sick of my house. Rargh. People know how it is.

Boo. Hiss.

Anyway, new stuff, everyone be amazed. I'm out.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home