Monday, November 24, 2003

Not many people can cha-cha-cha; Not everybody can do the twist; But everybody can do the ska; It's the dance you can't resist!

I am feeling so 2 Tone right now. I think it's gonna be mod day tomorrow at school, ie. I'm gonna wear my black "suit," with matching shoes, my old army overcoat, and my Irish cap. I'll look badass, you just wait.

I got a haircut, and now have this mullet thing going, I'm gonna have to have somebody fix that up. Damn short hair. Whatever.

Man, long time since a post, eh? Whatever.

Mu330's "Tune me Out" is gonna be played at Banua this year. We hope. Whatever.

Man, it is cold. It snowed today. Whatever.

I have so much homework, is any of it gonna get done? No! Hurrah for slacking! Hey, today's Thursday. Long weekend ahead of me, good, hope something happens. Oh, guess what? Thanksgiving is gonna suck. I just found out we're not going to my Grandparents this time, just to my aunts. Sucktastic, there will be no one of my age there and all TV's will be used. Grargh, I needed my cousin's guitar skillz. Blah. Sour taste. I'm out.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home