Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Oh, why did I move to Southern California?

I love that song, California by Wax. Spike Jonze (aka, the Man) did the viedo, we viewed it today in video yearbook. So rawsome. Also, how is it that every White Stripes video is great? They are so cool.

Anyhow, I got a really good idea for a trailer for Video Yearbook, I doubt it will fly though. It's cool, you'll like it.

A haiku.
The rain patters down
One more chance lost forever
Today dies slowly

Hey, what? It be raining out and I be kinda mellow. Stupid "Requim for a Dream" soundtrack, how I loath thee! Nay, I take it back, I love thee...

I'm kinda working on this comic for Timoteo Marco. I made one for the blokes (Tim Martin) over at Jick.org, and now everyone wants a piece of the comic action. Timoteo's is about him and Joe O'Connor fighting robots. It looks cool. The Jick.org one is kinda based in my comic(Scene Hoppers and/or My Stupid Life)'s style. The robot one is not. If you would like a comic, hit me up at 04msweeney@fenwickfriars.com. I will see what I can do.

I'm trying to make this my longest post ever. It seems to be working.

Mrs. Edler read my backpack story in class today. We were going around in a circle, reading our stories and there was only five minutes left in class. I was thinking, "Thank God, she'll never get to mine," when suddenly she goes (after she finishes reading Tim Martin's "Kill Bill" rip [Kidding, it was good], which was not based on actual events [I talked to Tim after, it was scary, he really didn't know what had happened, but had pretty much written an acurate account, adding in a motorcycle gang]) , "Okay, there are only 5 minutes left in class, I want to get to one story, so Mark, read Marty's." At this point I have sunk in my chair, but come back up to say sorry to whoever it was about. See, I didn't want mine to be read because instead of writing about the person who owns the packpack, I wrote this story attacking the rich of our world. I liked it, but others didn't. It was a face-redening time.

A poem.
I turn around in my chair and ask this girl what she wrote in her story. She answers, "smoking pot," I ask, "no, really," she simply says, "pot." I grow angry, breath an obscenity and turn back around.

I would like to take this moment to say that I am sorry to some one. I am sorry for the above poem and Tim's story, even if it was just a really creepy accident. I am also sorry for being a jerk lately, I know, I'll shape up. You know who you are, so I won't name a name, but really, I am sorry.

Wow, long post. I'll keep going.

Less Than Jake this week. Rocking. I like LTJ. They are good. They are peppy. Have you noticed that their albums started out awesome, but have grown worse? They go in order: Pezzcore (Best), Losing Streak (2nd), Hello Rockview (3rd), Boarders and Boundaries (Worst), and Anthem (4th). Okay, so the last one throws it off, still, they have gotten worse. Hope they put on a good live show.

What else? I'm running out of topics here. Rargh, I want to make that trailer for VidBok, but I bet one of two things will happen. Either, A) They won't let me, or B) the people I want to be in it will say no. Lets hope neither will go down.

I was gonna just start writing quotes from songs but I figured that'd be unfair. So, here is a joke, my best one.

How do you keep an old woman from smiling?
Hit her in the mouth with an axe.

Say that to someone, watch what they do. It is funny.

Okay, I think that's about all I got. No spell check, cause that's not punk rock. Hey, punk. Remember when Toner was about that? Yeah, I do too. Those were some good times. Too bad punk is so stupid.

Word.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home