Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Sing, Michael, sing! On the route of the 19 Bus, hear them sayin' how you get a rude and a reckless? Don't you be so crude and a feckless; you been drinking brew for breakfast; Rudie can't fail!

Clash - Rudie Can't Fail - London Calling

I hate school. We have school tomorrow. Boo school. I worked on my trailer for Video Yearbook today, after missing the Theology trip (don't ask). I redid my room yesterday, before the par-tay. I'm happy with the result, I finally put up my bulletin board, and used all my Asian Man Records stuff, well must of them. I put up a shelf in my room, by myself, so I'm waiting for it to fall down, I just screwed it into the drywall, not the studs. I hooked up my turn-table again, and have been blasting the vinyl version of the Descendent's "Everything Sucks." Great album. Punk sounds better on vinyl anyway. I also found my copy of Catch 22's "Keasby Nights," killer, no more burned copy for me.

Speaking of copying, no one is to read my sister's blog anymore. She is so ripping me off, what with the daily quotes and whatnot. And now she's talking about movies. No way! When she was at Fenwick with me all she did was make fun of FC. Stick to sports, you don't see me trying to play water polo! Leave films and music to me! Everyone throw garbage at her now!

As much as I hate school, this is looking to be like an okay week, I'm only gonna be in classes for two days, my math teach just had a kid, and uh, well that's it. Things usually come in three's, so lets wait and see, okay? I'm hungry, I wish mis padres would make me something. I think we're having lasigna. Yuck. I ate fruit snacks. Yum. I think I'll go have some more. Disco.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home