Sunday, November 16, 2003

Take a number.

Blue Meanies - Noise of Democracy

Woo, Sunday night. Toner Radio tomorrow, 3:15 be there. Hey, good weekend. So it began Thursday with FC, we saw those videos. Then on Friday, well for the first part read Friday's post. Then it was on to this shindig at some frat house, a frat who calls themselves "the Skulls." Yes, they named themselves after the movie. It was dark, smelly, and loud, but I still had a good time. Sorta. After the party I went back to my sister's dorm and chilled, then went to sleep. Sleep on a hard dorm floor is not fun. So then the next morning we headed back to Chi-town. I got home, took a much needed shower and chilled. Saturday night was fun, you people know what went down. Good plan, too bad it ended up coming true... So today was Pancake Breakfast at my church. Look, say what you want about the Church, but man, do they make some good pancakes. I went and ate alone, the rest of my family went earlier, but there was no way in hell I was getting up at 6:30. I worked the open hiz-ouse at the big F today, and that was... well a waste of my time. Eh, nevermind, I woulda ended up using it to sleep anyway, and I did need to pick up my math book. So yeah.

Hey.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home