Wednesday, November 05, 2003

This is your last chance to be yourself, uncool is what you make it, friend.

Today's quote: "Uncool is What You Make It" by Tom Daily off the Oil Comp. If you do not own this album, go and buy it now.

I need to clear something up. This is not "my diary," okay? It is my blog, in fact it is Toner Radio's blog (or it would be if Pie had any intrest in blogging...). It is not my diary, but it looks like it is becoming such, I mean all I do is whine and write random stuff. I should change the name. Yeah, okay.

So my Video Yearbook Trailer got scrapped, but I am making one with Pie, so that's good, less actual work for me, I just have to know what I want and he'll make it happen. I got big plans. Not a big crash.

Good news. Since this is in no way connected to the great high school I attend, I can't get in trouble for what I say here. Or at least I can say what I want. I'm not sure if I can get in trouble. I discussed it with Mr. PDawn and he okayed it. Neato. Not that I would bash Fenwick, mind you...

Hey, guess what? Less than Jake! Five bucks! Gonna be one hell of a sucky show! Gonna be packed with 12 years old girls who do not know how to behave in the pit! I'm gonna get kicked in the head! Just like at Warped Tour! Stupid people! Ruining the scenes! They almost killed ska! Why not leave everything else I like alone! Woo Hoo! Less Than Jake!

Another thing, I guess the whole school thinks I'm emo. Yeah, what the hell is up with that?! I am so ska it hurts! Ghaa! I really do not want to be connected with Dashboard Confessional. I really wouldn't mind if people knew about real emo, like Smoking Popes and them, but this whole mainstream emo fad sucks, you know? I am not emo.

A Poem
I'm sitting in English class
when I feel like I should write a poem
Then I realize
I shouldn't try to be artistic
It should just happen
So I don't
I turn to my left and see John
He is writing a poem
Sellout

Damn it, I guess I am emo. But I don't write poems about my heart being broken, I write them about school and the weather. Gahh.

I have to go, I need to not be emo. I'm off to listen to some good ska and become happy. I'm also burning my black sweater.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home