Sunday, November 30, 2003

To me you are the light, from a light bulb breaks sometimes, and the tender warmth inside is released into my life. And it smothers me in flames, that lick and scortch my face. As the smoke reaches the sky, know I'm burning tonight- know I burn for you tonight.

Saves The Day- Firefly

Yeah, I know I don't really like Saves The Day, but who can deny that Firefly is an awesome song? Not me. I just thought I'd post that lyric for y'all and remind you to tune in to Toner tomorrow.

(Sorry I haven't written a real entry in a while, but I have a lot of top secret plans I'm working on. Let's just say one of them involves a nasty blond, and another involves a little Asian girl and an Asian Kung-Fu master. I'll keep you posted.)

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home