Friday, November 14, 2003

Yeah, it's a real cool club, and you're not part of it!

Screeching Weasel - Cool Kids - Bark Like A Dog

UIUC, y'all! What up now? No school today, although I did have to get up at 5:40 in order to get here in time for mi hermana's 9 o'clock. Mission accomplished. The two hour car drive was very uneventful, I did listen to the new Outkast album the way up. Great album, two CD's of awesome tracks. The first is all real hip hop or rap or whatever and the second is so cool, a great mix of hip hop, jazz and so much more. But anyway, UIUC! We hit two classes today, anthropology and english or something. The first was so easy, really they took a quiz that I could have passed with my knowledge of the Maya's from that game show on Nickelodeon. The other class was funny, the teacher seemed cool, and next week they get to watch "Bowling for Colombine" so that's a plus. Don't know what's going down for tonight, I'm hoping for somthing good. My sister isn't letting me use la computadora too much, so I got to rap this stuff up and get the other stuff done that needs to be done. Later, yo.

-Gil


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home