Monday, December 01, 2003

I'm all lost in the supermarket; I can no longer shop happily. I came in here for that special offer: a guaranteed personality.

the Clash - Lost in the Supermarket

Yo, yo, what is up everyones? Long time since a post (yesterday's does not count. This will be explained... in time... maybe, we'll see). Anyway, vacation was good, got all my college apps in, so that's goo, but I still have no future. That new thing on Homestar Runner is great, number 2 most of all.

I hate listening to music. I get really into one band or a type of music and I want to take part in it you know? Like now, I've been chilling with the Clash, and all I want to do is to take part in some riot or and be all political. I was into 2Tone before and I wanted a suit. Music is ruining me.

I'm starting a new comic. This'll be my third this year. "Scene Hoppers" isn't dead, "My Stupid Life" is, and this new one (no title yet) isn't a strip so it can't die. It's gonna be short, 4 pages, max. It's gonna be a full comic, but just a short, and I'm gonna color it all cool and stuff. I know what I want it to look like, we'll see how it goes. I'm still working on a story.

I really like the Clash. I wish I lived in the late 70's early 80's. I'd be able to hear all the great bands, take part in usless movements, and generaly waste my life. Well, I think I'm doing that anyway, but in the 70's it would've been cooler.

Yeah, life is good.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home