Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Just a few more days till Christmas and there's just one thing on my wish list:
I won't care if the snow doesn't fall or if there's no holly to deck the halls,
But if you were wrapped in ribbons of red and you forgot what I had said;
And if you were wearing Santa's hat and grabbed my hand and took me back;
Well, the snow would fall and we'd deck the halls and the candy canes well they'd fall like rain;
And you'd dance under the tree with me.

Mu330 - 3 Days Til Christmas

I heart Christmas. I heart Mu330. Therefore, I heart Mu330's Christmas CD. Which I do. It's pure Mu330. That poppy-ska. They do write a good Christmas tune.

Anyway, this week could not go by slower. I thought it was zipping along, right up to the point when Matt Timmons informed me today was not Wednesday as I thought, but rather Tuesday. Damnit.

On another topic, Chaz informed me yesterday, and then again today, that my little excuse for a band might be closing Banua. Awesome.

Whatever, it's cold and I have work to do. Later, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home