Friday, December 05, 2003

London's burning with boredom now, London's burning dial 99999!

The Clash - London's Burning

I'm burning with boredom now. It's amazing, there can be so much to do one weekend and nothing the next. I was supposed to have basketball today, but Banua tryouts went a little long, so, yeah. Speaking of which, rock'n'roll baby! We played good and sounded quite awesome. Really awesome for the first time actually playing it straight through. I hope we made it in, we were one of two non-crap-pop-punk acts to try out. Good luck to Chaz and his vain attept to get a Ramones cover together at the last second. I swear, if he makes it in and we didn't...

I got to head over to a little babysitting job now, ah, gettin' paid for watchin' cable. Kick ass.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home