Saturday, January 03, 2004

Chewing out a rhythm on my bubble gum, the sun is out, and I want some. It's not hard, not far to reach, we can hitch a ride to rockaway beach!

Glorious new year.

Random Quotes: "My aunt always gives me stuff from Wal-Mart. It smells like smoke."
"Hitchcock! But with out the cock!"

Ahh, Taboo, good times. So it's a new year, and it's warm as hell out there. Unless hell is burning hot. Or freezing cold for that matter. Anyway, yeah, nice weather, perfect SKANKING weather for those of us going to see Mustard Plug at the Midwest Ska Fest tomorrow! Booyah, Ska r0x0rz!
I am currently working on an alltime greatest summer mix tape. It's gonna be the soundtrack of summer 2004. So far I have just a few essential tracks: Ramones - Rockaway Beach, Screeching Weasel - The First Day of Summer, Mustard Plug - Summertime, AWK - Party Hard. It's gonna be the perfect CD to be playing on a bright sunny day as I cruse down 290 heading for the beach or Wrigley Field, the windows down, music blasting. Ahh, good times. I'm looking for more tracks, holla if you got any.
Whewh, school starts in just 2 days. Thank God for Sunday, cause I ain't working tomorrow, SKAFEST! Anyway, yeah, school, boo. On the flipside, the close of this week brings the OC back into our lives and living rooms. I am most def having that OC party (Wednesday, the show starts at 8 so be there before, My house), which is crazy, y'all are invited, OC fans or not, just let me know prior, okay? What else are you gonna be doing at 8 on a Wednesday in the middle of the school week, huh? Nothing. So be there, Mi Casa arounf 7:30ish. w00t.

Long post, but, "stale bread." Outie, yo.

-GiL (King of the World/Breakfast Table)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home