Thursday, January 08, 2004

Okay, I know, one post a day rule, but....

I have a future.

That's right, I am going to college. Maybe 4 minutes ago I got a phone call:

Them: Martin?
Me: Yeah?
Them: (sincerely apologetic) Oh, I’m sorry, you go by Marty don’t you?
Me: Uh... Yeah…
Them: Hi, Marty. This is (Forgot name, stupid me!) calling from the Savannah College of Art and Design, I’m going to be your admissions counselor for the admissions process here at Savannah.
Me: Oh.
Them: DO you have any questions at this time?
Me: Yeah, you guys get my application?
Them: Yes, not only did we get your application, we’re happy to say you’ve been accepted.
Me: Really?
Them: Yes.
Me: Oh, awesome.
Them: And not only that, but because you scored, it says here 29 on your ACT, is that right?
Me: Yes, that’s right.
Them: Well, you get a scholarship of 5000 dollars.
Me: Oh, great!

It went on like that. This is great, senior year is officailly over.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home