Sunday, January 18, 2004



That pretty much captures the feeling of last night's show, a lot of empty silences. I was the only person there with out shrapnel in my face or a leather jacket, rocked out with pins and spikes. Well, sorry, not the only one, the second band that played dressed a lot like me, and had an enjoyable set, but the crowd looked as if they were ready to kill the lot. Guess that "emo" stuff doesn't go over too well at a gutter-punk show. W00t.

Banaroo practice today went well, it's gonna be a hella good show, so everyone had best be there, even if it is only to see me fake bass, or Tim Martin's bare torso. Oops, ruined the surprise. Be there and be square, cause, as we all know, it's hip to be a square.

I am quite the nerd.

-GiL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home