Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

I saw the best thing ever today. No, it has nothing to do with music or comics, I have a life outside those. No, you're right, I don't but still, I did see the best thing ever, no joke.

I'm onstage durring play practice, and I see Tim up in the shed. He's doind something, I can't tell what it is, but he's moving stuff around. Then he picks up a bucket tied with what looks like a bedsheet to the roof. He lowers the bucket down and tests the make-shift rope by pulling on it. He looks at me. "Is this a good idea?" "Yes," I respond. He laughs, and grips the rope. He steps off the shed and is hanging for a matter of seconds before the rope snaps and he goes crashing down. He hits the croud with a loud smashing noise, and everyone turns. I laughed so hard I cried. It was great.

I'm trying to make a comic about the above story, but I'm having problems drawing it. Heeyzues, play screws me up, it's already 9:05! Anyway, just to share my little story, and the cd thing on the D3 blog is great. I did it, and the mix came out wonderful, I found a song I haven't heard since 6th grade. All I want to do is to thank you, even though I don't know who you are. You let me change lanes while I was driving in my car. Whoever you are, I wanna thank you, whoever you are....
Drop me a line sometime.

-Martizzle Swizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home