Saturday, February 07, 2004

So I'm sitting here waiting for Turnthebout to happen, and I really have nothing to do. I guess I could ramble all about what I have been up to for the past two weeks, but then again, no. I'll sum it all up in quicky form.

-I am going to miss Banua. It sure was fun.
-I got into U of I. Rock on.
-I really hate basketball. I miss fun stuff and it gives me headaches.
-I got Kairos Leader. Again, rock on.
-The Darkness was sold out. Oh well, back to being emo.
-I've been drawing a lot lately, but have nothing good to show from it.
-The Dismemberment Plan is a really good band.

Anyway, that's pretty much my life as of now. Well, the parts of my life that I show everyone, of course there is more emotional and psychological problems going on, but I'm not going to tell yous guys about those.

Like I said, the Darkness was sold out. Ouch. I went to Reckless Records today, and got lost on the way. Great directions, Phyllis, remind me to smack you later. But I got there and took a good haul. I'm looking forward to Turnthebout tonight, it shall be fun. I will dance much, but I still need to figure out what it is that I am wearing. My red/black/Converse/Alkaline Trio suit was nixxed, so I now need to find something.

Another Ska fest tomorrow, well see if I go, hope so. I like the Ska music. Anyway, time to find something and ready myself. And listen to the DPlan. Always listen to the DPlan.

-Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home