Friday, March 26, 2004

Well, since Maciej or Napes or Kevin haven't posted on it, I guess I will. Last night there was a birthday party at a one Ms. Katie Napelton's house in Burr Ridge. And let me say, it achieved the status of a House Party to the Pajammy-Jam. What a night. Highlights:

-Tim Marco getting his hair set by a flock of girls
-Getting a milkshake
-Playing Catchphrase
-"You put these in the freezer cause you can't eat them!"
-"I dunno, I've haven't tried yours [Milkshake]"
-Maciej dancing in, dancing around the room, and then knocking over the phone
-The giant dance party
-The giant skank party to Save Ferris's cover of "Come On Ellien"
-Rocking out to Weezer
-Almost dying from dancing so much (no kidding)
-Getting to say, "I feel infinte" and having it make sense

Lowlights of the eveing:

Oh, wait, there weren't any. What a night. Really, I can't express how much fun it was. For some reason, on every occasion in which I hang out with the D3 crew, it turns into a massive dance party. Which is awesome. I just wish I knew how to dance.

A big Holla to every one who was there, I can't name them all, there were just too darn many. But some standout players: Siby - yeah getting out of the house, Jim Cotigs - I haven't hung out with him since grade school, and Mikey Mo - Jesus, that kid can skank

Anyway, it was a great night. Looking forward to Ska is Dead and You're Next tour, especially now that Mike, Nicole, and Sarah are on board. I'm gonna go for a bike ride, flipside yo.

-Marty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home