Tuesday, April 13, 2004

CHEE-EEEEEEE-EZE! It's 1:30 on a Monday night. Where is everyone?

Oh yeah. London.

Well, it's really borring here. I mean, the SB has been good so far, and with that Sox game tomorrow, well, that looks great, but someone get a gathering together. A big gathering. Gosh darn.

I'm making a comic currently. This is a good time to remind everyone that what I draw or write is 100 % COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Bizaatches. Anyway, the comic is cool, and really it's mostly for me, to prove that i can finish something. It's called "Danger: Rock Science," and no, it isn't inspired by the song. Well, i'm going to bed because of the lack of people online. Lata gats.

Note: I tried to type "gatas" but it came out "gats." I'm leaving it cause it looks and sounds cooler.

Gats: noun. 1. Slang for friends, comrades. 2. Bizatches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home