Friday, April 02, 2004



I was gonna draw my own Hellboy, but I didn't have time to color it, and I got Too Much Light coming, so, yeah, I used the comic. But, that is besides the point. The point, my dear readers, is that I had the pleasure of seeing the film of the same title as the image above, and let me tell you, what a film it was. I hightly recomend it, to anyone, comic nerds, video game addicts, Catholic people, it has it all. No joke, I think Mr. Schoep would LOVE Hellboy, there are so many Catholic undertones to this move. You want to convert people or make Christianity cool again? Show people Hellboy, it shows them that Catholics are demon stompin', monster crush', giant-handed badasses. Which we are. So, yeah, whoever you are, go see Hellboy. It's just that good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home