Thursday, July 15, 2004

So, just a day left till I hit 18. Oh yes. First thing I do Friday morning is go out and buy some of those cheap, skinny cigars, like the kind that "The Man With No Name" smokes in the "Dollars" Trilogy. Like this:



I saw the final piece of the "Dollars" trilogy, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" a couple nights back, and wow, what a film. Good stuff. See all three if you can, and when you do, tell me if Clint Eastwood is not the biggest badass ever.

I rolled out to Yorktown Cinema to see "Anchorman" today with a few members of the crew, and I gotta say, I'm mixed on this movie. It's not very good or funny most of the time, but when it is funny, holy crap. I say, wait for it on DVD, and then use the skip button.

Linkage (courtesy of Maciej)

Hipster Bingo. I got Bingo off me alone!

Conservative Punks! Starring everyone's favorite Slapsticker (that just sounds dirty), Brendan Kelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home