Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Well, first things first. I've got a graduation/birthday party coming up, it's on... well, i think this speaks for itself:



Yep, Javier and the Bear are playing a free show, so come one come all.

Back to blogging. Lots has happened since I blog last. Most fun, some boring. The first (and I think last) game of "F*** You" was played be a large group to much entertainment. Mikeapalooza came and went, as did the 4th of July, and I got my draft form. Yes, dear readers, I must register for the draft. Whoopdie-freaking-doo. I had a good night tonight, mostly cause when I was driving down 31st, I got to the train tracks, and a train came. This is at 11:30 in the PM, mind you, and I want to go home. No cars are around me, so I pull a U-iey. And suddenly a pair of headlights appear behind me. And what do I spot, but a siren and lights on top of this car's roof. Yes, it was a cop. And I look directly into the cop's eyes as I pull out of my U-turn, and he looks right back at me, and smiles. Caught in the act of doing something illegal, and he lets me go. God bless America. Love it or leave it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home