Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Oh, ho ho. Man, have I got a gift for all you kids out there in TV Land. Whatever you do, read this, this, and this. And then you can thank me. Or pay me. Or you know... wait, I just wrote myself into a corner. Those are really the only two things you can do.

Oh, and would you rather live in a magic room which you can't leave (but people can visit, ie. parties!), or just eat crayons (no liquids either, you have to drink melted crayons, ie. no beer [thank PK for that one]) for the rest of your life? Post a comment with your answer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You officially made my hour. Thanks for the hilarious links to Michael Ian Black stuff ... That guy is hilarious!!! I hope life is treating you good in the gool ol' cornfields of Champaigne. Hopefully I'll run into you when I visit UoI Next weekend. Cya! *mary

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home