Friday, October 15, 2004

I've been at the U of I here for quite some time now, and I really haven't posted on this thing. Maybe the new stlyish look will help with that. I doubt it. But I digress...

U of I is rocking. I tell you, Art School is the beans. I love how I went through 4 years of high school and on a daily basis I use nothing of what I learned. I thouht that being self-taught was going to be a problem at art school, but so far I'm adapting quite well. Charcole rocks the house. Design class is still crappy, but we're moving into 3d now, so hopefully it'll pick up.

The party scene has been okay so far, last weekend being the clear winner. Since I got down here, I was looking for my "groove" and frat parties just ain't it. But last Friday I ended up at an indie dance party via Itunes and on Saturday a house party with the same dancing folks, and both nights were quite enjoyable. I hope this weekend works out as well, I've got a barn dance tonight and tomorrow night... well, we'll see.

In the meantime, between the giant gaps on this blog, everyone should be checking out Rocket Grande: We are So Monk. Walk around, check it out, gimme feedback, it's all good.

Oh, and while the music scene does suck down here, there are several indie rock kids with large Itunes libraries in my dorm, so that keeps me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home