Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Why Franz Ferdinand is the best band of 2004:

  • "...I'm so drunk I don't mind if you kill me..."
  • "So I'm shopping... shopping for Blood..."
  • That synth thing in Van Tango
  • "All the boys I hate, all the girls I hate..."
  • "All for you, all for you, all for you Sophia..."
  • Tempo Change in Take Me Out
  • "You can feel my lips undress your eyes..."
  • "We're gonna burn this city, burn this city!"
  • The guitar riff in Auf Achse durring the chorus then the talking part with the "Thinking of your sins I die..."
  • "Goodbye girl you know it's only love..."
  • "Sticky hips, sticky hips, stubble on my sticky lips..."
  • "So come on home... but don't forget to leave."
  • The song 40' (Oh... Lalalalalalalalalalalala... Lalalalalalalala...Ohhhh... fourty feet remain!"

There you have it. Franz Ferdinand. Best Band of '04.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home