Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Crazy beat, crazy beat yeah yeah.

OOF. So I have a slight amount of homework this eve, but I really do not feel much like starting it, so I shall post a Blogf instead. I've been up to very little as of late, mostly bumming around listening to music and drawing. I have realized that I cannot draw with pencils anymore. Charcoal is the only way I can go. So that kinda sucks. I hand drew the last Rocket Grande comic, and I must say, I liked the results. Maybe I will hand draw them all. Who knows!

Music of the moment: None, cause Maciej hasn't made me a mix yet.

Spiderbait - Calypso. Something about a girl singer sounds really good when they rock out.
Dj Mute - One Minute Groove/Spittoon (A and B Versions) - Dj Mute is a very talented young man. His stuff is incredibly solid and is, according to NICK KOHOUT, "excellent to play Topspin to." So there you have it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THIS CRAZY DOG! HE'S CRAZY!


1 Comments:

Blogger Maciej said...

This post is thoroughly outdated.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home