Thursday, January 13, 2005

It's been so long since a post, and I really don't have anything to say, I just felt I should update this thing. Break is finishing up, and that's part a good thing part bad, but it'll be nice to get back to more freedom. I've been updating Rocket Grande okay, so everyone should always get over there. There are a lot of songs that I've been really enjoying lately, and I thought about just posting lyrics, but that takes way to much effort, so I'm just not going to. I've also been proofing this story I wrote back in Creative Writing, and I may post it up here. "Confessions of a Derbisol User." We're supposed to head up to Notre Dame tomorrow, and that should be fun.

Well, people always ask me, what's so fucking great about dancing?
Well, how the fuck should I know? Even I can barely understand it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

I'm sorry, what really happens is that

The music takes you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooover.
Yeah, the music takes cotrooooooooooooooooooool, yeah.
Well, it's a message to you, Rudi...

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home