Tuesday, January 18, 2005

O-o-o-h-h-h, my night is not ending well. Ima bitch for a bit, so if you don't want to hear it, come back later.

I'm not saying my life is hard or anything, cause it isn't, I know. I have a really easy life, I have nothing to complain about, and I really shouldn't, but, I dunno, bad night cap. I lost some files for my dad's job interview, they can't work the computer and scanner, and my phone isn't working. It's hard being a billion miles away and trying to solve a problem with no phone and no way to contact my family. I dunno, it's got me down. So, what do I do? I play !!!'s "Me and Giuliani Down By the Schoolyard (A True Story)". God, I love this song and album. I think it is my #1 of the year.

Well, people always ask me, "What's so fucking great about dancing? Dancing?"
Well, how the fuck should I know? Yeah, even I can barely understand it! Understand it!


So amazing and cheeruping. I'm gonna go watch some TV and update RocketGrande (Well, Eric is, I will physically do it). So have fun and check it out.

EDIT: My night improved a bit, thanks to Joe Ed's BRILLIANT Banua skit. Really, you people need to come to the show just to see this thing, it is amazing. Simply amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home