Tuesday, February 01, 2005



Well, look at us now. Flashin' it and everything. Whut now, D3, whut now?

Um... you all need to be checking Rocket Grande like all the time now cause we are doing some cool stuff over there. Not much else happening here, one of my classes got canceled and my GPA got raised . I had a really good day.

I've been listening to old mix cds as of late. It's fun, it brings back memories. I recomend it. Oh, and I've updated the links and stuff, so yeah, rock on and rock out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

showoff

1:48 PM  
Blogger Marty said...

Don't be hating.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

oh, i will be hating, because if i may quote your post, ahem, "Whut now, D3, whut now?" was a blatant shot at the D3Powerhouse, and so help me the D3 crew will come down on you so hard and so fast, not even youre little flash animation guy with his crappy imitation of maciej and inaccurate rankings of the music of 2004 could save you, so why dont you stop hatin! D3 4evr!!!!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Marty said...

Bring it, Kelvin, and I will Flash your ass back to Flash 5! You want some? Who wants some?! You! You want a little?! You want a taste?! COME GET SOME!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

whatsamatter marty, cant make a snappy comeback?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Marty said...

Man, it ate my last post. Anyway, I just had a bunch of Bruce Campbell quotes along the lines of "Who wants some?" and ended with "COME GET SOME!" I guess the offer still stands. If you want some, come get some.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home