Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What is it about being back at school that makes me blog? The 24/7 access to a computer? The lack of anything real to do? The fact that I have no friends?

Whatever be the case, it's good for you, dear reader, because you get to hear my everyday ramblings and pointless thoughts. Today's is a quick one, I want you all to read this. It's a piece by Frank O'Hara, everyone's next favorite poet. Now, I'm not saying he's new or nothing, because he isn't, it's just that we read his stuff in poetry class and no one in there had ever heard of the guy. Now we know him and now we love him. So do yourself a favor and read that excerpt, it's well worth your time.

3 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

*coughgirlfriendcough*

Love, your non-friend Nancy

12:16 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

oh shit!! oh shit!! she got you good fucker!!!!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

My god, can I not make a joke? I know I have friends, I wasn't being serious. You people.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home