Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Public art makes the world a very whimsical place.

Today was a good day. My artwork was, for once, actually complimented by my design teacher, who then sped through critique so we could leave class to walk around the quad. Today was the setup of an Art in Public Places class' show, which consists of colorful displays of public art scattered across the quadrangle. There is something about a life size milk carton smoking a cigarette and flipping a coin that just brings a smile to my face. U of I students, if you haven't taken a look at the works, go do. It's on the way to almost every class, and they're really freaking cool. Optimus Prime!

Also, if you are interested in starting an Abomonist movement or group here at U of I, please get in touch, I'd like to help. Unless you are a square. Then don't bother, square.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not start up that group with you, you are made of the FLESH!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home